South Motors Mini - Shame on South Motors and MINI Cooper!!!
Be forewarned...Do not buy a MINI Cooper from South Motors! Bought a brand new 2012 MINI Countryman on May 21st, unfortunately I had a car accident May 24th- $10K worth of damages. Had car towed to South Motors body shop May 29th. Today it is Aug 10th and I still don't have my car back! At every turn, parts have not been available, and must be shipped from Europe. I have contacted EVERYONE and their mother at South Motors and the only answer they can give me is "Nothing we can do! It is a MINI Cooper parts issue." Jorge Herreira has been the only one at South Motors who has been most helpful. MINI USA tells me "When a new car model is released, we don't make many replacement parts because based on data, these parts will not be needed for awhile." I guess wherever MINI USA is, people don't get into accidents!
To add to the story I just found out that the latest missing parts, the seat belt buckles, will-not be available to ship from Europe for 10 BUSINESS DAYS!!! It will be 3 MONTHS or more before we get the car back!!!!!
All I have asked for throughout this whole mess is for someone, South Motor or MINI USA to give me a loner or pay for my rental beyond the 30 days my insurance paid for. NOBODY is willing to step up to the plate and provide some simple customer service.
South Motors was more than willing to stand behind MINI when they were selling me the car, but not so much now. Shame on you South Motors and MINI Cooper!!! And shame on me for buying MINI!125580b9 review #338458
You may also like
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "Is that a fabric lack or error on my Honda Mobilio RS (Year 2014) since it's unsteady since new buy on July 2014. My Honda Mobilio was felt unstaeady at..."
- "This Sunday I went to jiffy lube for an oil change, the next day all my oil leaked out of my car. I took my car back up there and..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "300 E. Oakland Park Blvd. UPS store: I had a box at this location for 6 months while I was looking for a new home in Fort Lauderdale. ..."
- "Freddy was exactly one year old when i took him into Banfield in Midtown, Miami to get neutered. I picked him up after his surgery, and the doctor told me..."
- "Hello all, I already posted my thoughts about Publix's scam many months ago. I have seen people making comments about my thoughts saying "why don't you work for publix and change..."
- "Washing machine inner drum covered for 25 year replacement, called Frigidaire and they confirmed is covered but a aproved technician examination and diagnosed was needed, technician called Frigidaire and ..."
- "I went to the applebees in fresh meadows, queens last night and between them giving us the wrong twice cold food and a real long wait when it has to..."
- "I ordered a 10 piece comforter set Fretworks online for $59.99 and then it went on sale for $39.99 and I emailed before the 14 days and they never got..."
- "Pete Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Realtor. This review covers what I believe could pose as serious concerns about Mr. Meier's character as a Realtor. Mr. Meier is a board..."
- "The reason kung bakit ako nagko-complain kase ilang araw ko ng hinihintay ung parcel ko until now wala pa din. Nung April 15,2015 pa napicked-up ni xend tapos natanggap LBC..."