South Motors Mini - Shame on South Motors and MINI Cooper!!!
Be forewarned...Do not buy a MINI Cooper from South Motors! Bought a brand new 2012 MINI Countryman on May 21st, unfortunately I had a car accident May 24th- $10K worth of damages. Had car towed to South Motors body shop May 29th. Today it is Aug 10th and I still don't have my car back! At every turn, parts have not been available, and must be shipped from Europe. I have contacted EVERYONE and their mother at South Motors and the only answer they can give me is "Nothing we can do! It is a MINI Cooper parts issue." Jorge Herreira has been the only one at South Motors who has been most helpful. MINI USA tells me "When a new car model is released, we don't make many replacement parts because based on data, these parts will not be needed for awhile." I guess wherever MINI USA is, people don't get into accidents!
To add to the story I just found out that the latest missing parts, the seat belt buckles, will-not be available to ship from Europe for 10 BUSINESS DAYS!!! It will be 3 MONTHS or more before we get the car back!!!!!
All I have asked for throughout this whole mess is for someone, South Motor or MINI USA to give me a loner or pay for my rental beyond the 30 days my insurance paid for. NOBODY is willing to step up to the plate and provide some simple customer service.
South Motors was more than willing to stand behind MINI when they were selling me the car, but not so much now. Shame on you South Motors and MINI Cooper!!! And shame on me for buying MINI!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "DON'T EVER WASTE YOUR TIME EVEN LOOKING AT THIS CAR PLACE THERE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. THEY RE SELL YOU A CAR THAT WILL BREAK DOWN WITH IN 4 WEEK A..."
- "My husband & I purchased a mattress, pillows & mattress protector from Mattress Firm at 16291 SW 88th Street, Miami, FL 33193 in January 2015. Last month we tried..."
- "10/03/2015. We brought our red and white papillon Bindi into the south 72nd street store to have her cleaned and groomed. Everytime we've taken her in we have specifically told them..."
- "I had an order for about $1200 in different items. I had 2 of the "hunting" 556 5rd mags on the order. I was getting ready for a..."
- "Iam a 49 yearold male, I left the Skytrain at New Westminster Station, and went to the Safeway at - #220, 800 Carnarvon St New Westminster, BC, I started shopping,..."