South Motors Mini - Shame on South Motors and MINI Cooper!!!
Be forewarned...Do not buy a MINI Cooper from South Motors! Bought a brand new 2012 MINI Countryman on May 21st, unfortunately I had a car accident May 24th- $10K worth of damages. Had car towed to South Motors body shop May 29th. Today it is Aug 10th and I still don't have my car back! At every turn, parts have not been available, and must be shipped from Europe. I have contacted EVERYONE and their mother at South Motors and the only answer they can give me is "Nothing we can do! It is a MINI Cooper parts issue." Jorge Herreira has been the only one at South Motors who has been most helpful. MINI USA tells me "When a new car model is released, we don't make many replacement parts because based on data, these parts will not be needed for awhile." I guess wherever MINI USA is, people don't get into accidents!
To add to the story I just found out that the latest missing parts, the seat belt buckles, will-not be available to ship from Europe for 10 BUSINESS DAYS!!! It will be 3 MONTHS or more before we get the car back!!!!!
All I have asked for throughout this whole mess is for someone, South Motor or MINI USA to give me a loner or pay for my rental beyond the 30 days my insurance paid for. NOBODY is willing to step up to the plate and provide some simple customer service.
South Motors was more than willing to stand behind MINI when they were selling me the car, but not so much now. Shame on you South Motors and MINI Cooper!!! And shame on me for buying MINI!review #338458
You may also like
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "I took my 1970 Chevy Chevelle into the Maaco on 1402 E. Grant. I absolutely love the finished product. I brought it in for an overall paint job, I was..."
- "On 6/23, USAA sent Safelite Auto Glass from Brandon FL to my house to replace the windshield on my work truck, a 1988 Ford F150. It’s not a beautiful..."
- "I purchased a pair of light weight Rockport hiking boots approximately 8 years ago. These shoes have only been worn about 10 times and were still in excellent condition. Still..."
- "Suzanne Marotti is a sociopath that does not care for the property rights of others. She and her family have stolen from the inheritance of her brother, James Jones (Clearwater,..."
- "We stayed at a Hawthorn suites Orlando this weekend. Upon arriving at the hotel it was total caos. The room smelled dirty and wet, the furniture was broken and full..."
- "Hello this rosali mendoza. I buy a dining set For my kitchen and in less than a month two of the chairs legs ara cricket. The first time i..."
- "I ordered my chicken noodle soup to go and found a dead fly floating in it. I am beyond disgusted!!!! I called Panera Bread and after being on hold for..."
- "I had a similar experience with Ashley Furniture with my leather sofa bed and loveseat started peeling. First, in about a month from buying it, the sofa bed and loveseat,..."