South Motors Mini - Shame on South Motors and MINI Cooper!!!
Be forewarned...Do not buy a MINI Cooper from South Motors! Bought a brand new 2012 MINI Countryman on May 21st, unfortunately I had a car accident May 24th- $10K worth of damages. Had car towed to South Motors body shop May 29th. Today it is Aug 10th and I still don't have my car back! At every turn, parts have not been available, and must be shipped from Europe. I have contacted EVERYONE and their mother at South Motors and the only answer they can give me is "Nothing we can do! It is a MINI Cooper parts issue." Jorge Herreira has been the only one at South Motors who has been most helpful. MINI USA tells me "When a new car model is released, we don't make many replacement parts because based on data, these parts will not be needed for awhile." I guess wherever MINI USA is, people don't get into accidents!
To add to the story I just found out that the latest missing parts, the seat belt buckles, will-not be available to ship from Europe for 10 BUSINESS DAYS!!! It will be 3 MONTHS or more before we get the car back!!!!!
All I have asked for throughout this whole mess is for someone, South Motor or MINI USA to give me a loner or pay for my rental beyond the 30 days my insurance paid for. NOBODY is willing to step up to the plate and provide some simple customer service.
South Motors was more than willing to stand behind MINI when they were selling me the car, but not so much now. Shame on you South Motors and MINI Cooper!!! And shame on me for buying MINI!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "Problems: Dropped of 2004 Nissan Titan on 12/9 to have it painted Nissan white Q10. Agreed upon price $1,375. Was told work would be completed by Friday 12/13. Placed call..."
- "Owned Chateau from end of March and my Rig has been to Camping World around 5 times and reported over 11 issues and still going with them ever y day.Well,..."
- "I purchased a (what was told to me) leather sectional. It turns out it was a Bonded Leather sectional. Within the first week, It was un-stitching on the..."
- "We went to McDonald located at 1140 Ushy 441, Lauderhil, FL 33313. We ordered food and sat when a gang came inside of Mcdonald. They were loudly arguing and no..."
- "I bought a set of brand new wireless earphones and FactoryOutletStore sent me a used devise with (i am not exaggerating) ear residue in the ear plugs (see attached pictures)..."
- "Staff are not trained properly as it took more than 5 weeks and three attempts to deliver the product. On July 3rd we bought a 'new' fridge but really it was..."
- "My wife, who has Geico Insurance, was rear ended by a driver that reported having Geico Insurance. The other driver was listed on the police report as at fault..."
- "I received a call from (646) 480-0797 with a recorded message saying I had been approved for $3000 and needed to return a call to Mike. I called and..."